Monday, February 1, 2016

New Calloway Summers short story, Magnolia Spring

It's been a while since we've had a visit with Jessilyn and Gemma, and it seemed like a good time to take us back to Calloway County. In this new short story (48 pages on Kindle), Jessilyn has a difficult meeting with someone from her past-someone who deeply affected her life and the lives of those closest to her. Will this mysterious reappearing reignite the bitter trials of the past, or will it bring a surprising hope for the future? Find out in Magnolia Spring.

2 comments:

Beth Hood said...

Can we be expecting another full book in the future? I am hoping so!

Virginia said...

I am so glad I listened to your 3 book series from the Georgia Download Destination before they were removed...makes me so mad as everyone I’ve told about them now have to find them another way. Do want to say that I enjoyed them immensely!